It's nice to talk to you again after our week off. I don't know if you know, but because there are 3 of us in Year 4, we share out the days that we upload your work. It's my (Mr G) days today and tomorrow. Unfortunately, the weather has seemed to have taken a turn for the worst, so it looks like you all might have to find some stuff to do indoors. Just a reminder that Purple Mash has loads of stuff to do and Code.org is another fab website to try out.
Here are today's tasks:
1. Mark Mental Maths. (10 - 15 minutes)
2. Mark emotions graph (5 - 10 minutes)
3. Maths activity 1 or 2 (20 minutes)
4. Up levelling writing task (20 minutes)
5. Reading anything you like whether its a comic, instructions for a game you want to play or a book. (10 minutes)
Only do what you can!
Stay safe, be kind and keep on smiling!
Mrs Barnes, Mr Goldsborough and Ms Jarvis