Today we would love it if you could practise your times tables, as they are SO important and come into so many different area of Maths. Choose a times table which you feel you really need to practise - I know a lot of you love the 9's, but why not try a different one that you find tricky?
Here are some ways you could practise:
- Chant your chosen times table
- Play Hit the Button on an Ipad, tablet, Ipad, computer or phone (there is an app you can download) or just type it into google (free)!
- Ask a family member to give you a little quiz in your work book - how fast can you complete it?
- Play Knock Out with all of your family members - be the expert and teach them all of our rules!
- Make times table posters for around the house - this will help you get them in your head!