Hello Year 4. Us again! I hope you have had a good week so far. We have set some more work for you to have a go at today. If you find any of the activities too tricky, feel free to skip it. Here are today's activities:
1. Mental Maths. There are two. Mental Maths 1 and 2. No.2 is more of a challenge, so good luck! Remember, you only need to do one. (20 minutes)
2. A writing activity about The Creature from Stitch Head (25 minutes)
3. Reading from Purple Mash or a book or magazine of your choice. (10 minutes)
4. Create your own part of the rainbow trail (Art)!
5. Times table practice on TT Rockstars.
Please don't worry if you don't get everything done. Do what you can. Have breaks and have fun!
Mr Goldsborough, Mrs Barnes and Ms Jarvis.