Good morning Year 4. Lovely for you to join us again. We hope yesterday's work went well for you. Please remember, only do what you can. This is not meant to cause you any worry at all. Today, we have the following activities for you to do.
1. Mark your answers for yesterday's mental maths activities ( 5 minutes)
2. Mental Maths. There are two. Mental Maths 1 is easier and Mental Maths 2 is more challenging. Remember, you only need to do one. (20 minutes)
3. A reading comprehension about a paragraph in Stitch Head. (20 minutes)
4. A writing activity about Castle Grotteskew (25 minutes)
5. Can you draw a picture of Castle Grotteskew? Use your book to help you.
6. Reading from Purple Mash or a book or magazine of your choice. (10 minutes)
Please don't worry if you don't get everything done. Do what you can. Have breaks and try and have fun!
Mr Goldsborough, Mrs Barnes and Ms Jarvis
I hope you are all finding the work OK Year 4. This is just to let you know that there were a couple of mistake on the Mental Maths answers. They should all be corrected now. I hope this didn't cause any of you to worry. We will all do our very best to make sure this doesn't happen again.