Hi Year 4 and happy Friday,
We've done it again. Another week completed. If this was a video game, we'd be on level 48 and have all our lives remaining. We are bossing it! Here is your final lot of work for this week. There are some tricky Roman Numeral questions today, but fear not! All you need to remember is that you can't use the same symbol more than once.. Watch me!
CORRECT: IV (I used the symbol for 5 (V) and put a 1 (I) before it, which means 5-1 and that makes 4)
INCORRECT: IIII (I've used a symbol more than 3 times)
Good luck and have a fab weekend.
Mr Goldsborough, Mrs Barnes and Ms Jarvis
Here are today's tasks:
1. Mark yesterday's maths. (5 - 10 minutes)
2. Today's Maths. Use the grid on the top of the worksheet to help you. The answers are on page 3, so no peaking until you've had a go. Also, the first and second sheet are identical, but the grid on the top has fewer hints, to make it trickier. (20 - 25 minutes)
3. SPaG Mat. Again, number 2 is the trickier of the two worksheets.
4. Mark today's maths. (5-10 minutes)
5. Read a book, newspaper, magazine or something on Purple Mash.
Have you been keeping up to date with Newsround? Watch today's and tell someone in your house something you now know!